>a giant man in a huge huge huge junk yard with tires up to the sky! and he really likes me and wants to be my friend so he picks me up and he's trying to be friendly and poking at rib cage (i don't know why it's just what trolls do) but he's such a huge giant that every time he comes in any contact with me that he knocks the wind out of me. as a young young child this was very very traumatizing. and i think i had this one about five times.
>you know how are laundry room was in our house in fleltonton. how it was outsideish. and you also know how many of todays comic book heroes come off as scary and intimidating: the hulk, wolverine, batty. they could be pretty frightening. well i would dream a lot that i would walk into the laundry room and all the scariest heroes AND villians were there. and i had this one about three or four times.

>jamen threw a book in my crib.
all my life i have tried to figure out if this really happened or if it was just my imagination. it probably didn't happen because jay would've remembered.
I had no idea you had so many vivid dreams, but I guess you still have lots of dreams so maybe it's not so weird.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of my own nightmares as a little girl. I had a nightmare about spiders a few times and another one about Jared Amos (before he died). I don't remember it, but I know that something bad happened to him in the dream (like he was kidnapped or something) and I can still remember how scared I was...I think I had the dream twice.
I don't get dreams!
ReplyDeleteyou guys know how I don't normally have dreams, right. well lately I have been having really scary ones every night. like one night I dreamt that I was in the military or some thing and we were in a boat following the president's . the president boat and all got blown up and me and my crew washed a shore. we were stuck in a crazy place with natives who hated us and would kill us given the chance I finally met up with some of my hippy friends and they kept me safe.......random and extremely scary!